Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daniel Complete over at Anglo-Saxon Aloud

We are now most of the way through the Junius Manuscript over at Anglo-Saxon Aloud, with the final installment of Daniel (which includes the "writing on the wall" incident) posted this morning. Tomorrow I'll start posting podcasts of Christ and Satan, the weird poem that is the final one in the manuscript. Lots of good lamenting by the Devil.

Also, finally, Beowulf Aloud shipped from the studio yesterday, so I should have copies to tell by tomorrow. I think I have a list of everyone who wants one, but if you have asked, and haven't heard from me by, say, Friday, drop me another email, please, and we can make arrangements. Price is $15 plus shipping (which shouldn't be much) for the 3-cd set.

Later today I'll post a few links to other materials related to Children of Húrin, and I hope to have the second part of my review done tomorrow (Thurs).

2 comments:

theswain said...

I want one! Will you be at K'zoo?
Will they be on sale at K'zoo?

~ Alias Rose Poetry ~ said...

Is there any way of getting hold of one via the UK? Nor am I going to be at K'zoo... Good job, by the way!